Sometimes when you travel it’s nice to have an aromatherapy oil diffuser that will be easy to travel with and will be appropriate for, say, a motel room or even just to have one to use in a smaller bedroom in your home. I found a great one that solves that problem. It is GuruNanda’s Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser, the 100 ml Tower.
I visit my children in California twice a year, and I needed a smaller diffuser to use in my bedroom there. I like to have my diffuser going at night to help me relax and fall off to sleep , and it works great! Also, when we go on weekend trips, we like to take a diffuser and get it going in our motel room. It also takes care of any strange odors that sometimes are hanging around in the room when we get there.
Benefits Of The GuruNanda Oil Diffuser
First of all, this diffuser is small enough that it can be transported easily and doesn’t take up much room when you’re traveling. No matter where you go, you can still have the great healing and purifying benefits of any oil you use. You’ll be able to sleep better away from home, while diffusing the relaxing aroma of lavender or any relaxing essential oil of your choice.
Not to mention, those nasty germs that didn’t get totally wiped away from the room cleaning, will get wiped out! Just get the diffuser going in your room and eliminate anything left behind. It is great to use in your office at work, as well.
How To Use The GuruNanda Tower Diffuser
Setting up and getting this diffuser going is quite simple. There’s not much to using it. Take the top piece off of the diffuser and fill it with water just under the red line inside. Do not fill over the red line. Add the essential oils you want to use and put the lid back on. Plug in the cord to the diffuser and then to the wall outlet. Push the button to the function you desire. The lid can be turned to the direction you want the mist to flow. There you have it, a nice aromatic scent wafting through the air!!
GuruNanda Description and Features
- This diffuser has Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation. You can humidify the air and prevent germs from infecting your family. This also helps to prevent chapped and dry skin in winter.
- It can be used as a night light for those who are afraid of the dark. There are changing mood lights, each one adjustable between bright and dim modes. There are 7 colors that it alternates through. You are able to choose one color and leave it on steady.
- Once the water runs out, the unit will shut off automatically. You don’t have to worry about ruining it if the water is gone.
- There are 3 setting modes on the GuruNanda, continuous, intermittent, and lights only/off. The continuous mode mists for 3.5 hours with the red light on. The intermittent mode mists for 30 seconds and pauses for 30 seconds and lasts for 6 hours with the green light on. With the lights only mode, the colors of the light change until the unit shuts off.
- The noise level is 35 db
- The water tank capacity is 100 ml.
- The material is anti-corrosion
- Dimension of diffuser: 4.5″x4.5″x7.6″
- The shipping weight is 1.2 lbs.
This GuruNanda Ultrasonic Tower Diffuser Kit comes with: wall charger, user manual, 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month warranty, two bottles of essential oils, plus free shipping from Amazon
Who Is The Product For
This diffuser is for people who have a smaller area they would like to use a diffuser in. If you are looking for a diffuser to use in your office, this is a great one. It doesn’t take up much room and can fit on the corner of your desk. Just put a couple drops in and you have a great scent in your office plus all the healthy benefits that essential oil brings.
Perhaps you are looking for something to carry with you on a trip. This GuruNanda oil diffuser is easy to set up on the motel desk. Nothing complicated about it. Add water, press the button, and the air in your motel room is being filled with all those beneficial properties to keep you healthy. Every time we go on a trip, we make sure we carry our diffuser.
Where Can You Purchase This Great Diffuser?
You can find the GuruNanda Ultrasonic Tower Diffuser on Amazon. This diffuser comes in either Gold or Rosegold, and it comes with two 10 ml bottles of essential oils.
Another option is to purchase the diffuser with no essential oils included, which is cheaper than the kit. This diffuser comes in white only. There is free shipping on all of these. Customers have rated this diffuser 4 out of 5 stars. That’s a pretty good rating.
What I like About This Diffuser
I really like the simplicity of this diffuser. Everyone knows how to push a button, so you just put the water in and push the 4 function button; push once for continuous mist, push twice for intermittent mist, push three times for just lights, and push four times to turn off. Really? How hard is that?
Another cool feature I like is that you can turn the lid and aim the mist in the direction you want it to go. So, if the diffuser is against the wall, just turn the lid so the mist is aimed away from the wall.
What I Don’t Like About This Diffuser
There is not much I don’t like about this ultrasonic diffuser. Perhaps I would like it better if it had a larger water reservoir, so it ran longer. Also, the lights would be better if you could choose just one color to stay on. I haven’t used the lights on this very much, but they are pretty.
There have been a few complaints about the diffuser working for a little while and then it shuts off or it makes a strange noise and is not quiet like it is supposed to be. Fortunately, if this happens, there is a great warranty with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 12-month warranty.
If there is something that you just don’t like about the GuruNanda essential oil diffuser, I have some other options for you.
1. The Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser might be worth considering. It has a 3 touch power button: the first press of the button turns on just the diffuser, the second press turns on the diffuser and 4-color LED changing lights, the third press turns it off. It does have an automatic shut off when the water in the 100 ml. tank is gone. There is no intermittent choice, but it runs from 4-7 hours. It’s rated 4.3 out of 5 stars.
2. The AromaSoft Essential Oil Diffuser is another one to consider.
This one is a little different with 2 buttons: one for the lights and one for the mist. For the lights you can choose from one fixed color, auto rotating color, or off. There are 7 colors and on the fixed color option. For the mist button, there is intermittent mode with 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off and can run up to 9 hrs on that setting. The continuous mode runs up to 4 hours. It shuts off automatically when the 120 ml. water tank is empty. The rating for this is 4.5 out 5.
Over all, I will rate this GuruNanda Essential Oil Tower Diffuser a 4.4 out of 5. I really do like this diffuser for what I purchased it for — a travel diffuser. This aromatherapy oil diffuser performs as I want it to and I’m pleased with it. I have had no problems with it and it still functions great! If you need a smaller diffuser for your office, to travel with, or for a small room, buy it HERE.
I’m glad you read the review and I hope it helped you decide on a diffuser. If you purchased this and used it, let me know what you think about it. Please leave any questions or comments below. I’ll be happy to answer and help you out.
As always, thanks for reading,